我想见你英文怎么说(脱口而出之高频口语100句)
100次浏览
发布时间:2024-12-04 09:40:01
- Between us. 你知我知。
- When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
- You don ' t say/ You don't say so. 真的吗/不会吧?
- You bet! 说对了/当然/不客气!
- It ' s up to you. 你自己决定。
- Go ahead. 继续。
- I don’t believe it. 我不相信。
- Give me a minute. 稍等一下。
- Just relax. 淡定点儿;放松。
- That’s fantastic! 太棒了
- You look great tonight! 你今晚真漂亮!
- I’m so proud of you! 我真为你骄傲!
- That’s not fair! 这不公平。
- I’ll be there in 20 minutes. 我20分钟内到。
- I’m not sure about this. 我对此不太肯定。
- I'm so happy for you! 真为你感到高兴!
- Calm down! Just tell me what happened. 淡定!告诉我到底发生了什么。
- I'm really tired. 我真的好累!
- I need to rest up. 我得休息一下。
- Just give it a try. 试一试吧!
- I have no choice. 我别无选择。
- Hold on a sec(second的省略形式). 等一会儿。
- It's none of my business. 不关我的事。
- It doesn ' t work. 不管用/行不通。
- It's a long story. 一言难尽。
- I ' m dying to see you. 我好想见你。
- Poor thing! 真可怜!
- Kids, dinner’s ready. 孩子们,晚饭好了。
- I’m gonna throw a party on Sunday. 星期天我要办个聚会。
- Now we are in trouble. 现在我们有麻烦了。
- This is really important to me. 这对我来说非常重要。
- Keep your voice down, boys. 小点声,小子们。
- You are amazing! 你真了不起!
- You don’t know anything. 你什么都不知道。
- You are weird. 你真奇怪。
- I hope you are right. 希望你是对的。
- I can't read her mind. 我读不懂她的心思。
- You got it all wrong. 你完全理解错了。
- Oh, come on! Are you serious? 拜托!你是认真的吗?
- Don't rush me. 别催我。
- Are you sure about this? 你对此确定吗?
- I'll keep my mouth shut. 我会保守秘密的。
- There's something I wanna tell you. 我有事和你说。
- I'm telling you the truth. 我说的是真的。
- You need to cheer up. 你得振作起来。
- I'm so touched by this movie. 这部电影太让我感动了。
- I want to, but I have no choice.我倒是想,但是我没得选。
- Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我
- I don’t get you. 我搞不懂你(什么意思;怎么回事)。
- I’m in a rush. 我赶时间。
- Now you are talking. 你总算说到点子上了。
- I’m just messing with you. 我和你闹着玩儿的。
- let’s get this over with. 我们尽快把这事了结了。
- I’ve been crazy busy lately. 我最近忙死了。
- What are you trying to get at? 你到底想说什么?
- Who knows ! 谁知道呢!
- Have a good of it. 玩的很高兴。
- Don ' t let me down!别让我失望。
- May I talk to the manager? It is urgent. 我有急事找经理说,他在吗?
- Can I have this?这个可以给我吗?
- It doesn ' t take much of you time . 不会占用你太长时间。
- What is the fuss?吵什么?
- It doesn ' t make any differences.(表示没有差别)
- Not so bad. 还不错。
- I'm flattered. 过奖了。
- Hope so. 希望如此。
- Let's get down to business. 让我们言归正传吧。
- I ' m not going. 我不去了。
- How can I get in touch with you? 我怎么联系你?
- Let's get to the point. 让我们言归正传吧!
- What's the weather like in Paris? 巴黎今天天气怎么样?
- My treat. 我请客 。
- Th e sooner the better. 越快越好。
- Keep in touch. 常联系。
- Let's call it a day. 今天就到这里吧
- I got a shock. 我震惊了
- I was shocked. 我被震惊到了
- What are you up to? 你搞什么鬼?
- What the hell are you doing? 你在搞什么鬼?
- Don't fall for it. 不要信以为真。
- I'm happy for you.我为你感到高兴。
- I'll watch your back. 我会罩着你的。
- You are such a sweet talker. 你嘴真甜!
- Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. 对不起,我本意并不想伤害你的(除了身体上的伤害,一般多指感情上或情绪上的伤害,比如说了对方忌讳的话)。
- Let me get this straight. 我直说吧
- Believe it or not. 信不信由你。
- You have a good taste. 你真有品味。
- You are mean. 你真刻薄/卑鄙。
- She is a drama queen. 她真是个情绪化的人。
- What a mess! 简直一团糟!
- Don't make a big deal of it. 别小题大做。
- I'm sorry to hear that. 真的很遗憾!
- What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
- What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛呢?
- What the hell? 搞什么鬼/什么情况?
- What's the occasion? 要去什么重要场合/参加重要活动吗?
- What's with the long face 干嘛拉着个脸?
- What's with the suit? 干嘛穿正装?
- What's bothering you? 你烦啥呢?
- What's the matter? 怎么了?